Current rates are:
- Facility Charge of $1.38/day (approx. $42/month)
- First 1,200 kWh per month @ 0.1364 per kWh
- Balance of kWh per month @ 0.0950 per kWh
The minimum bill is $42.00 per month plus appropriate taxes.
The Electric Heat Rate is applicable for homes and buildings that have electric heat as their primary heat source.
- Monthly meter fee of $5.00
- kWh during October-April @ $0.0530
- kWh during May-September @ $0.0950
Please contact Bret McAlister, Line Superintendent, to enroll.
This rate is for small commercial accounts under 50 kW demand per month.
- Facility Charge: $95.00/month ($3.12/day)
- First 1,000 kWh per month: $0.1990
- Next 2,750 kWh per month: $0.1870
- Balance of kWh per month: $0.0850
This rate is for large commercial accounts with a demand of 50 kW or more per month.
- Facility Charge: $120.00/month ($3.94/day)
- Demand Charge: $19.50/kW
- Energy Charge: $0.0546
There are two rate options for security lights.
- Non-metered: $10.50/month
- Metered: $2.75/month
If you are being charged for a CCECA security light and it needs repaired, please call our office and a lineman will come repair it.
If you install a LED security light on your property, there is a rebate available.